"Nahal Bokek - contemplation" Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Off The Beaten Path Tip by Martin_S.
Arad Off The Beaten Path: 45 reviews and 63 photos
This is one of the places I love to stop and just "look at the rocks" in Nahal Bokek. (the entrance is just across the road from the hotel area at the Dead Sea)
Heinz found it a good spot also. In the upper background you can see where the trail leads if you want to do a circular trail and not exit the way you entered.
More Off The Beaten Path in Arad (40)
More Reviews (136)
- See All Kakao, the "new girl in town"
- See All Mantur, comfort in Arad
- See All Marielexoteria warms up in Arad
- See All Patrick (Patje) and Lea
- See All Rosh HaShana (Jewish New Year)
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Have you been to Arad?Share Your Travels