"Nijmeegse Vierdaagse!" Nijmegen Local Custom Tip by Roeffie
Nijmegen Local Customs: 26 reviews and 23 photos
Since a long time Nijmegen is well known for it's four Days Walking March. At the time of the March another event takes place called
the Zomerfeesten. This is probably the best time to visit Nijmegen if you like lots of people, drinking, music etc.
Well I know I will definately walk no 40 km for four days. I like to watch along the route with a cold beer in my hand!
More Local Customs in Nijmegen (2)
More Reviews (32)
- See All Sint-Anthonispoort or Saint Anthony Gate
- See All Terraces and cafés on the riverbanks!
- See All Typical dutch Pancakes on a Rivercruise!
- See All Saint-Nicolaaschapel
- See All Hotel near city and countryside!
Roeffie's Related Pages
Have you been to Nijmegen?Share Your Travels