"Fish your heart out....Striped Bass and Blues." Top 5 Page for this destination Maine Things to Do Tip by ladyanne
Maine Things to Do: 193 reviews and 233 photos
Fishing is our favorite Cliff Island "things to do".
We fish morning, noon and night.
Striped Bass, makeral (mostly used for bait) and Blue Fish when they are running, usually in late August following the Pogies.
You can fish on the main ferry warf, when the boats are not in...on the rocks, Cliffs out on the lower section of the "H". At Stinky beach with waders at night....or where ever you fancy. Some try to fish off their pleasure boats, but not so successful.
Address: Cliff Island, Maine
More Things to Do in Maine (13)
More Reviews (34)
- See All Cliff Island, Casco Bay, Maine
- See All There is no NIGHTLIFE on Cliff..there is...
- See All ........and more bicycles parked at the...
- See All Find a Cottage to Rent...and you will...
- See All Rockport Harbor, a clear day of blue sky...
- Perry's Nut House, Belfast-Knox, Maine
- See All Avoid Sunday afternoons to leave Maine....
- See All Consistent Good Food at a Great Price!!
- Bug Spray and Calamine Lotion!!!
- Monday Nights at the Association Hall....
ladyanne's Related Pages
Have you been to Maine?Share Your Travels