"ONE CONFESSION :)" Teixeira Off The Beaten Path Tip by RafaelTheSecond

Teixeira Off The Beaten Path: 11 reviews and 11 photos

My dearest rock at Temdó Mountain by VERA
by RafaelTheSecond

Sure I have to be brave to tell all of you about it, but I see my space at Virtual Tourist as a mirror, some of the vt members are good friends of mine and have been very true in everything I write in all pages...You know that I write exactly as I speak, it seems that I am writing only for you...

It is a big responsability for me to express the beauties of my country, the culture of my land and the big heritage that we brazilians have.

Okay...I know a lot about Brazil and I am personally happy to have such a glorious prestige to know very well one of the most beautiful countries in the world!

But in Teixeira, a very unknown city internationally speaking, even in Brazil very few people have heard about this place, but in Teixeira I climbbed one of the famous hills in the valley, the building Temdó Mountain, when I came across with this unique and wild beauty I thought about my personal life...

When I see the enourmous peace of this country, and the great magic of that place I remembered someone I love very dearly, someone which my life is completely bound.

On that rock I bend over on my elbows I said a prayer and cried.

Because everything I do in life I dedicate to the people I trully love, and one of the reasons of my success in the work and in life I do dedicate to someone which my soul lives in that person's heart.

You should go to Teixeira and see one of the fewest places in brazil where nothing changed...

• Written Jul 3, 2005

“If you have a problem, give yourself a smile...Smile to everyone, it's free!”

Have you been to Teixeira?