"Be ready for the high mountain" Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Packing List Tip by Tripack
Zermatt What to Pack: 10 reviews and 6 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Warm clothing, a windproof jacket, a walking stick and solid footwear are a must, whatever the time of year. And, of course, don’t forget your sunglasses, sun cream and your cap/hat .
Keep in mind that weather conditions could change quiet quickly at these high altitudes.
More Reviews (75)
- See All A restaurant with view...
- See All Travel quicker to/from Zermatt
- See All Zermatt Harbour
- See All Riffelberg Express
- See All Dream Peak at the Klein Matterhorn
- See All A romantic place to stay
- See All Crevasses Danger
- See All The Matterhorn at home...
- See All Break the ice...
- See All Goat traffic jam in the village...
- See All Don't shoot Barry (Saint Bernard dog)
- Swiss made luxury
Tripack's Related Pages
Have you been to Zermatt?Share Your Travels