"The Matterhorn in chocolate?" Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Favorite Tip by Tripack
Zermatt Favorites: 53 reviews and 74 photos
The Matterhorn is the emblem of Zermatt and its shape could have inspired our Swiss chocolate master for the creation of the Toblerone.
Although different versions exist of where the unique shape of Toblerone originated from, I find this one the more tatsy ;-)
More info on Choco paradise
Fondest memory: Just taste it...
More Reviews (69)
- See All A restaurant with view...
- See All Travel quicker to/from Zermatt
- See All Zermatt Harbour
- See All Riffelberg Express
- See All Dream Peak at the Klein Matterhorn
- See All A romantic place to stay
- See All Crevasses Danger
- See All Break the ice...
- Be ready for the high mountain
- See All Goat traffic jam in the village...
- See All Don't shoot Barry (Saint Bernard dog)
- Swiss made luxury
Tripack's Related Pages
Have you been to Zermatt?Share Your Travels