"Plenty of Good without alot of Gold." Clarion Hotel Seattle Federal Way Tip by Georgiantraveler

Clarion Hotel Seattle Federal Way, Federal Way: 234 reviews and 0 photos

I type this from within my room at the Best Western. The rooms are comfortable, with high speed internet, a spacious room, and attractive bathroom with granite counters. The complimentary breakfast is one of the best I have encountered anywhere in the world, with an assortment of breads, danishes, yogurt, fruit, coffees and juices. It includes use of the Bally's fitness center next door, and there are scores of restaurants within walking distance, if the hotel restaurant is not to your liking.

Unique Qualities: There is nothing truly outstanding about this location, except that the accomodations are very satisfactory, and the price is 1/2 of what I was quoted for similar standards within 5 miles of this location. Approx 1/2 mile from the Commons mall, it is well placed if business or pleasure brings you to Federal Way, Washington.

Address: 31611 20th Avenue South
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: From either Tacoma or Seattle, take I-5 to exit 143 (320th street), Drive west to 20th street on Right, the hotel is 500 yds. on left.
Phone: (253)941-6000
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://clarionfw.com

• Written Jul 1, 2005

Comments

Georgiantraveler

“I've done it hard, and I've done it smart. I Like smart better.”

Have you been to Federal Way?