"Catch the Theatre in St. Kilda" Top 5 Page for this destination St. Kilda Tip by ATXtraveler
St. Kilda, Melbourne: 7 reviews and 6 photos
St. Kilda's National Theatre was opened in 1920 with three thousand seats which was reduced to 2550 in 1928. It is currently the home of Ballet and Drama Schools, as well as the host for several Victorian Arts and Performing Arts events.
It also is used for talent competitions as well.
Check out the website for all the new events!
Phone: 03 9534 0221
More Off The Beaten Path in Melbourne (10)
More Reviews (62)
- See All Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- See All Vietnamese Bun like none other
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Old Melbourne Gaol
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- See All Stroll down the banks of the Yarra
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels