"Wallfahrermarter" Kleinzell Local Custom Tip by Fam.Rauca
Kleinzell Local Customs: 3 reviews and 11 photos
The Marterl is the tree Madonna grown in the nature as well as charcoal-burners and wood farmhand cottage.
othercontact: Prof. Rudolf Thron
More Local Customs in Kleinzell (2)
More Reviews (38)
- See All Ebenwald, a gift of the nature
- See All Volleyball on the shore of the pond
- See All The small wood cottage at the fishpond
- See All Frost danger and heavy winter work
- By car tu Kleinzell
- See All An inn, between Kleinzell and Kalte...
- See All Rohr im Gebirge
- See All The old mill of steed brook ravine
- See All Newspapers, cigarettes, lottery
- See All Goes to stroll in Kleinzell, into a...
- Luggage for an agreeable one stay in...
Been to Kleinzell?Share your travels with the world!
Fam.Rauca's Related Pages
Have you been to Kleinzell?Share Your Travels