"Island of San Pietro" Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Favorite Tip by croisbeauty
Venice General: 810 reviews and 1,137 photos
Favorite thing: Island of San Pietro, also known as Island of Castelleto, lies at the eastern end of Venice. It was one of the first part of the town to be inhabited by the founder fathers. Today it is probably the most pieceful part of Venice, visited only by the few tourists.
More Reviews (217)
- See All Regatta Sttorica - the boat race
- See All City without wheels
- See All Campo dei Mori - statues of Mastelli...
- See All Expensive gondola
- See All Scuola di San Giorgio degli Schiavoni
- See All Jazz & bras
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels