Pernille: "An enjoyable outdoor cafe and restaurant" Oslo Restaurant Tip by gordonilla
Oslo Restaurants: 331 reviews and 293 photos
I am not so sure, but i think this is a student staffed facility across from the University and next to the national theatre.
It is a pleasant place to sit and read, have a coffee or lunch with a beer.
Favorite Dish: burger and chips
Address: Eidsvolls Plass
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (28)
- See All A day out in Oslo
- See All What, they are not really free?
- See All A park with lots of sculptures
- The Flags and Arms of Norway
- Horlicks as an important part of the...
gordonilla's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels