"Norges Hjemmefrontmuseum (Resistance Museum)" Norsk Hjem Front Museet Tip by gordonilla
Norsk Hjem Front Museet, Oslo: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Fives years of german Occupation from invasion to liberation is depicted here - clever use of images, documents, posters, artifacts, models, original newspapers and sound recordings.
This is an excellent place to visit, see who Quisling was....serious but interesting stuff.
Address: Oslo mil/Akershus, 0015 Oslo
Directions: Within the confines of the Akershus Festnings.
Phone: 23 09 31 38
More Things to Do in Oslo (13)
More Reviews (28)
- See All A day out in Oslo
- See All What, they are not really free?
- See All Eating in "Oslo City Centre"
- The Flags and Arms of Norway
- Horlicks as an important part of the...
gordonilla's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels