Dragon Boat Restaurant: "Eat some Yum Cha!" Top 5 Page for this destination Dragon Boat Restaurant Tip by ATXtraveler
Dragon Boat Restaurant, Melbourne: 3 reviews and 3 photos
One of the best ethnic dishes you can have in Melbourne actually exists in multiple different restaurants, but I have gone out of my way to try several different competitors to bring you the best.
The type of food is Yum Cha... which is similar to Chinese DimSum in other parts of the world. Similar to buffet style, you simply choose what you want as several waiters bring each dish around... Chinese Dumplings, chicken wings, calamari, broccoli, etc.!
Delicious way to enjoy Chinese dishes!
Address: Shop 2216, Knox O-Zone, 509 Burwood Highway
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Watirna South, VIC 3152
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Reviews (52)
- See All Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- See All Head out to the Great Ocean Road
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Old Melbourne Gaol
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- See All Stroll down the banks of the Yarra
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels