"Celebrate your Hike at an Irish Pub" Top 5 Page for this destination Tierra del Fuego Nightlife Tip by AKtravelers
Tierra del Fuego Nightlife: 1 reviews and 1 photos
After completing four days in the Tierra del Fuego wilderness, we headeed down Ushuaia's main drag toward an Irish pub that sold locally made brews. I recommend the darker beer, as the lagers had very little taste. I can't remember the name of the pub only to day that it was just off the main drag, one door up the hill. If any VT member knows the name, please write and reveal it.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (18)
- See All Skinny Dip in a Mountain Lake
- See All Relax! You're at the Top of the Food...
- See All When Hiking, Keep Your Group Together
- Waterproof Your Hiking Boots!!
- Fresh Seafood from the South Atlantic