"Skegness's roundabout" Skegness Things to Do Tip by sourbugger
Skegness Things to Do: 15 reviews and 16 photos
It doesn't exactly compare to the Eiffel tower,Big Ben, the Trevi fountain or even Blackpool's tower.
This pidley little clocktower stands on the central roundabout in Skeggers, where the promenade road turns into the main shopping street.
Still if you have seen it, you know you have been to Skegness.
It is said that if you look at the clock once and immediately but a bag of chips, you will never return. Hurrah.
More Things to Do in Skegness (13)
More Reviews (19)
- See All Rocking on the rails
- See All Cross my palm with silver, dearie
- See All Largest market in Europe (so they claim)
- See All An oasis of good taste
- See All Home of "The Beatles" - not many people...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to Skegness?Share Your Travels