Steve's Restaurant: "A popular lunch spot downtown" Top 5 Page for this destination Steve's Restaurant Tip by b1bob
Steve's Restaurant, Richmond: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Steve's Restaurant is a popular lunch spot for people who work in downtown office buildings. The menu has American, Italian, and some Greek things. The food is simple and the service is reliable. It is open for breakfast and lunch only.
Favorite Dish: At lunch, I would always get the Greek burger which is a regular hamburger with feta cheese, fries, and a soft drink. On the rare occasion where I popped in for breakfast, I had the Greek omelet.
Address: 110 North 5th Street, Richmond, VA 23219
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: (804) 649-3460
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Richmond (90)
More Reviews (160)
- See All Virginia Historical Society
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
- See All Clean up after your pet
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels