"Australia vs. Italy - Wallaby Rugby" Top 5 Page for this destination Rugby Tip by ATXtraveler
Rugby, Melbourne: 1 reviews and 1 photos
If you are lucky enough to catch an International Rugby Test match here in Melbourne, it will most likely be played at Telstra Dome.
Australia won 69-21, although it was not really a fair match. The Wallabies were bigger, stronger and faster than Italy at every position.
It was however a great excuse to take some photos and drink some Carlton Draught.
Theme: Sports Watching
More Sports & Outdoors in Melbourne (3)
More Reviews (69)
- See All Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- See All Vietnamese Bun like none other
- See All Head out to the Great Ocean Road
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Old Melbourne Gaol
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels