"Driving down Wisconsin Avenue" Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Favorite Tip by yooperprof
Milwaukee General: 58 reviews and 59 photos
Favorite thing: Heading toward the lake, Wisconsin Avenue is one of the main thoroughfares of the central business district here.
The skyscraper at the end of the vista is the 100 E. Wisconsin building, which dates from the late 1980s. Its gabled roof recalls an earlier gabled tower that existed on the site, the 14-story Pabst Building.
I took this picture while driving.
More General in Milwaukee (33)
More Reviews (68)
- See All Boutique Hotel with Youthful Zest
- See All Charles Allis Museum
- See All New coffee location in the Fifth Ward
- See All Renaissance Books: A Mitchell Airport...
- See All It's helpful to have a downtown mall
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Milwaukee?Share Your Travels