"Good travel books and maps" Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Packing List Tip by matcrazy1
Agadir What to Pack: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Sun glasses, a hat or sth to protect your head against the sun.
Photo Equipment: Films for cameras (Kodak and Fuji) and for movie cameras (Video8, Hi8) were available, usually a bit more expensive than in Europe (Spain). UV and polarizing filters for better pictures at a beach and not only.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: The beach towels not to pay for beach chair/umbrella (expensive!).
Miscellaneous: Good travel books:
1. Lonely Planet Morocco (I had Polish and French one)
2. Michelin Maroc (Guide de Tourisme in French)
More Reviews (20)
- See All No poverty on the beach but...
- See All Road to Immouzzer des ida Outanane
- Try local restaurants and couscous
- Local craft and souvenirs
- By car, own or hired
- See All Theft :-(