Holmenkollen Restaurant: "At the ski jump...or near it at least!" Oslo Restaurant Tip by gordonilla
Oslo Restaurants: 330 reviews and 292 photos
Pleasant but busy located between the station and the ski jump. Well worth a coffee stop. Lunch seemed a little expensive.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: located near Holmenkollen metro station - line 1 from the central railway station.
More Reviews (28)
- See All A day out in Oslo
- See All What, they are not really free?
- See All A park with lots of sculptures
- The Flags and Arms of Norway
- Horlicks as an important part of the...
gordonilla's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels