Le Champlain: "In summer Walk Grand Alleé" Quebec Restaurant Tip by Simonneeddy
Quebec Restaurants: 223 reviews and 225 photos
In summer if you walk along 'La Grande ALLée' which is one of the main streets you will find many out door terraces where you can have a meal or a beer and people watch. Not far from La Porte St. Louis and the Chateau Frontenac,
Le Champlain ( CAA 4 diamond ) and Café de la Quebec's most famous bistro Terrasse at the Chateau with a view and a sumptuous buffet from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day.
More Reviews (53)
- See All Cruise on the Jolliette cruise ship
- See All Market Place and park
- See All Cruise boat THE JOLIETTE
- warm sweater in evening in summer at...
- See All Watch the ships pass
- See All OLD QUEBEC AND THE ST. LAWRENCE RIVER
Simonneeddy's Related Pages
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels