Egon Restaurant: "Who exactly is Egon......?" Egon Restaurant Tip by gordonilla
Egon Restaurant, Oslo: 8 reviews and 7 photos
The restauarnt is good fun and pleasant. The one thing to note is that you need to order and pay for everything up front and give your table number.
Aside from this, excellent place to eat!
Address: Karl Johans Gate 37, Oslo
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Egon restaurants are a chain. In Oslo there is one in Karl Johans gate and one in the mall Byporten.
Phone: 22 41 77 90
More Reviews (28)
- See All A day out in Oslo
- See All What, they are not really free?
- See All A park with lots of sculptures
- The Flags and Arms of Norway
- Horlicks as an important part of the...
gordonilla's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels