"Lots of attractions at Aberdeen Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Beach Tip by scottishvisitor
Beach, Aberdeen: 7 reviews and 11 photos
The beach has a wide promenade popular with walkers - joggers - skateboarders & generally families spending time in the fresh air.
Lots of cafes & restaurants line the street side. Great ice cream parlours & childrens' amusement park nearby.
The rough waves of the North Sea are a great adventure for jet skiers & surfers.
Address: Aberdeen Beach
Directions: Follow the road down past the Castlegate
More Things to Do in Aberdeen (21)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Walk the Track
- See All Every thing Scottish
- See All Remembering Piper Alpha
- See All Go and see the Don's in action & their...
- See All Take a Ferry from Aberdeen Harbour
- Take in the sea air in the evening
scottishvisitor's Related Pages
Have you been to Aberdeen?Share Your Travels