"Facials: One body and two "faces"" Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Things to Do Tip by keida84

Caloundra Things to Do: 25 reviews and 51 photos

Get your "face" happy
by keida84

I enjoy Day Spas and whenever I travel I always like to make sure I get a massage or facial. I had a facial at "Aquarius Massage & Body Treatments Center." I must say that the ladies who run this Day Spa were quite accomodating for a short notice visit.

But what I really want to tell you about is a service they offer, and this is NO joke! They offer "butt facials" I saw this on the wall, I kid you not! I repressed the urge to bust out laughing because I wanted to know if this was for real?!

I asked the esthetician if in fact "butt facials" were popular. She said, "Oh yes, matter of fact I have one right after you" and she was serious, too!

Okay, I have heard it all, Butt facials, why would anyone in the world want a butt facial? I suppose if you were wearing a thong. Or then again it cuold be for those folks that have their head up their A**.

Everytime I think about it I ROFLMAO!

Address: Centre Shop 6 The Esplanade CALOUNDRA
Directions: Located on Dickey Beach
Phone: 07 5437 2489

• Updated Jul 10, 2005

Comments

keida84

“Travels by armchair now and sometimes by train. Profile photo: VT trading card..”

Have you been to Caloundra?