Stardust Café: "Stardust - American style coffeehouse" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 944 reviews and 1,076 photos
Looking for an american style coffeehouse in Budapest? Here you go, Stardust is your place to be! :)
It's offering all kinds of coffee, but for me it lacks some atmosphere though...the terrace is very cool, in the park of Jozsef Nador square accross the street from the shop.
Note that this is the new location of Stardust, on the old one there is a new place now(Manana - see it in my tips)!
Address: 5th district, Jozsef Nador ter 9.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Jozsef Nador ter is opening from Vorosmarty ter. Nearest underground: Vorosmarty ter (M1) or Deak ter (all 3 ilines).
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels