"Free Parking in Carytown" Top 5 Page for this destination Free Parking in Carytown Tip by b1bob
Free Parking in Carytown, Richmond: 1 reviews and 1 photos
In January 1991, the Crenshaw Avenue Parking Deck in Carytown opened. The following April the Colonial Avenue Parking Deck opened a few blocks away. The structures are virtually identical. Each can fit more than 100 cars. Parking is free of charge for up to 3 hours. It was smart to have free parking in Carytown at that time. Thalhimer's downtown had just closed and Miller & Rhoads was fixing to. Carytown was in a position to partially compensate for downtown's decline and parking challenges could have been problematic. Free parking helped spark growth in this village within the city.
More Reviews (231)
- See All Fresh Burgers, BBQ, Hot Dogs, and Shakes
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All View from Jefferson Park
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels