"Festival 1: "Norwegian Wood" rock festival" Oslo Things to Do Tip by Saagar
Oslo Things to Do: 1,241 reviews and 2,527 photos
Every year in the mid-June weekend Oslo hosts the rock musuc festival "Norwegian Wood". Every year it seems to be a success, at least musically... The weather nobody can guarantee...
In 2005 there were a host of Norwegian bands, a few with some international attraction, among the international representatives were Crosby, Stills & Nash.
For 2006, check their web page.
Tickets can be bought at the entrance, in post ofices or by phone Tcicket Service 81533133.
Address: Oslo Centre
More Reviews (78)
- See All A decent lunch and light meals, city...
- See All Cheap, good and right in the centre!
- The Oslofjord islands and penninsulas
- See All Falling icicles - winter
- See All Flea Market #2 in Oslo
- See All Getting to Oslo from Copenhagen by ship
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels