"Explore Ulu Watu" Bali Things to Do Tip by TravelSimone
Bali Things to Do: 1,242 reviews and 2,473 photos
Ulu Watu is an area on the south west corner of the Bukit Peninsula in the very south of Bali. Here you will find an important temple, great views, monkeys, some great surf and an all together good place to spend some time!
Address: South West Bukit Peninsula
Directions: South west corner of the Bukit Peninsula. Rent a car, motorbike or hire a driver. Drive south and follow the signs (yes, there are actually some signs in this area!).
More Reviews (34)
- See All Random Drug Tests
- See All Great Sandwiches- Amazing Mie Goreng
- Buying Silver
- See All What Area is the Best to Stay on Bali?
- Where is the Best Location to Stay on...
- See All Cool Bar Scene
- Day Trips to Nusa Lembongan- Not What...
- Greetings To The Heart.
- See All Tourist Bus Around Bali
- See All Dreamland Beach
- Nothing is hard to find on Bali
- See All Bike Ride Down From Danau Bratan Area
TravelSimone's Related Pages
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels