"Djemma el Fnaa- afternoon, setting up food stalls" Top 5 Page for this destination Djamaa El Fna - Square Tip by suvanki
Djamaa El Fna - Square, Marrakesh: 141 reviews and 281 photos
As mentioned in the previous tip, an army of men are at hand to set up the stalls. Firstly to unload the tables and benches, then once they are in place, assembling the cooking equipment and displays of food, which varies from quite basic, to high stacked attractive presentation of vegetables, fish, fruit and meat etc!
I'm always surprised that these displays don't collapse, once pieces of the food are removed - or perhaps they do, and I've not witnessed it!
Address: Djemma el Fnaa, Marrakesh
More Things to Do in Marrakesh (45)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Marrakech Tour bus
- See All Pleasant place to stop for a cooling...
- See All Not the most welcoming hotel
- See All Moroccan Cooking- pots, oils and spices
- See All Off The Beaten Track - bargain shopping!
suvanki's Related Pages
Have you been to Marrakesh?Share Your Travels