"Read a Good Book!" Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Off The Beaten Path Tip by ATXtraveler
Melbourne Off The Beaten Path: 238 reviews and 308 photos
If you will be staying in South Yarra for a while like Sarah and I, I would recommend getting a library card. There are very liberal rules on the book check outs, and you can take as many with you as you want. With all of the beautiful parks throughout South Yarra, this is very important! Directly across the road from this library is a wonderful little park to sit out and soak some sun.
MONDAY - THURSDAY
othercontact: 340 Toorak Road
Phone: 8290 8000
More Off The Beaten Path in Melbourne (10)
More Reviews (62)
- See All Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- See All Vietnamese Bun like none other
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Old Melbourne Gaol
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- See All Stroll down the banks of the Yarra
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels