"Plaza Mayor (1)" Top 5 Page for this destination Plaza Mayor Tip by Redang
Plaza Mayor, Madrid: 144 reviews and 258 photos
The origins date back to 1.581. In the center of Madrid, nice anytime of the year, this lively square is a must. In the midde, you can find the statue of King Felipe III (4th pic).
At Christmas time, there are many stands selling Christmas items.
Address: Plaza Mayor
Directions: How to get there:
- Metro: Sol (lines 1, 2 and 3) and Opera (lines 2 and 5).
Close to Puerta del Sol, El Rastro and Palacio Real.
Website: http://www.es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Mayor_de_Madrid (Spanish)
More Reviews (128)
- See All Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- See All Hilton Madrid Airport
- See All FITUR
- See All Madrileños = Gatos
- See All Exprés Aeropuerto (Airport Express)...
- Safety in Madrid
Redang's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels