"The New York Palace" Top 5 Page for this destination New York Cafe Tip by MedioLatino
New York Cafe, Budapest: 11 reviews and 32 photos
The eclectic building of the New York Palace was made between 1891 and 1895 for the american New Your Insurance Company, according to the plans of Alajos Hauszmann.
The famous New York Café was serving it's customers over there for about 100 years.
The building is under reconstruction now and soon will become a hotel.
Address: 7th district, Erzsebet krt. 9-11.
Directions: Just steps away from Blaha Lujza ter (M2 - red line underground station, tram 4 and 6, bus 7, red 7, 173,...)
Phone: +36 1 886 6111
More Things to Do in Budapest (68)
More Reviews (204)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels