"Squirrel" Top 5 Page for this destination Borovec Off The Beaten Path Tip by hekate
Borovec Off The Beaten Path: 5 reviews and 7 photos
It is full of woods around Borovets, so I was not surprised to see a squirrel there :)
In general squirrels in Bulgaria do not like people that much, they usually run away from them.
This one looks very shy on the picture but was an exception of the rule. Only a minute after I saw her it came town to a guy who was working in the restarunt nearby and ate from his hand :)))
More Off The Beaten Path in Borovec (1)
More Reviews (24)
- See All Streets covered with thick ice
- See All Tsarska Bistritsa Cafe
- See All A place where dogs and cats live in...
- See All Tsarska Bistritsa (Tsar's Bistritsa) -...
- Just an idea for a souvenire
- Hotel Rila Nightclub
- See All Map and orientation
- Accessing Internet might be an expensive...
- See All Hotel Alpin ***
- See All Going from Sofia to Borovets by bus
- Sport Center - Rila hotel
Been to Borovec?Share your travels with the world!
hekate's Related Pages
Explore the World
- Las Vegas Hotels
- Key West Hotels
- Laoag City Hotels
- Parish of Portland Hotels
- Islamabad Hotels
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Hotels
- Pengkalan Balak Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Tai Po Hotels
- Boon Lay Hotels
- Sheepshead Bay Hotels
- Adyar Hotels
- Laoag City
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Hotels
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- La Spezia
- Ottawa Hotels
- Prague Hotels
- Puerto Rico
Have you been to Borovec?Share Your Travels