"Plaque at the Academy of Sciences" Top 5 Page for this destination Academy of Sciences - Magyar Tudományos Akadémia Tip by MedioLatino
Academy of Sciences - Magyar Tudományos Akadémia, Budapest: 10 reviews and 18 photos
On the side of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, there is a commemorative plaque, showing the parliament of Hungary withIstvan Szechenyi offering one year's income of his estate for the foundation of the Academy.
Address: 5th district, Roosevelt ter 9.
Directions: Tram No. 2, buses No. 4, 16, 105 and the City Bus
Phone: +36 1 411-6100
More Things to Do in Budapest (68)
More Reviews (204)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels