"The flame of the revolution" Top 5 Page for this destination 1956 Memorial Tip by MedioLatino
1956 Memorial, Budapest: 13 reviews and 26 photos
Another memorial of the revolution of 1956 can be found on Kossuth square, on the side where the Kossuth statue and the public entrance of the Parliament is.
It's a granite block made by Maria Lugossy and it has a permament light, which is burns for the victims of the revolution.
Address: 5th district, Kossuth ter
Directions: M2 (red line) Kossuth ter, tram No 2
On the square if you face the Parliament the statue is on the right hand side of the main entrance.
More Things to Do in Budapest (68)
More Reviews (204)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels