"Queensland & Northern TerritoryAir Service QUANTAS" Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Transportation Tip by keida84

Caloundra Transportation: 2 reviews and 3 photos

Quantas

Quantas
      The Aussie Flag
    by keida84

We wanted to go up north into the state of Queensland where Caloundra was located. Since Caloundra is a good distance from Sydney it was necessary to fly, but we had to land in the closest city, which was Brisbane. Then we took the airport bus up to Caloundra.

I booked our tickets on Quantas months beforee we left. I had no difficulties with it at all and I paid by credit card the AUD to USD was automatically calculated.

The service on Quantas was quite decent. Going up to Brisbane we were given lunch (for a hour flight), in the states most airlines do not offer lunch on any flight less than 5 hours or coast to coast. Of course the US airlines are always happy to sell you a meal which is grossly overpriced.

I liked the service on Quantas despite being late on both departures and arrivals.

The price we paid was a fair price. I have no hesitation in recommending this airline for travel to Australia, New Zealand and the other areas it flies to.

Mode: TO
Type: Airplane
Website: http://www.quantas.com

• Written Jun 12, 2005

More Transportation in Caloundra (1)

Comments

keida84

“Travel far and wide, travel close and near...no excuses anymore,,,just do it and be happy.”

Have you been to Caloundra?