"Queensland & Northern TerritoryAir Service QUANTAS" Top 5 Page for this destination Caloundra Transportation Tip by keida84

Caloundra Transportation: 2 reviews and 3 photos

Quantas

Quantas
      The Aussie Flag
    by keida84

We wanted to go up north into the state of Queensland where Caloundra was located. Since Caloundra is a good distance from Sydney it was necessary to fly, but we had to land in the closest city, which was Brisbane. Then we took the airport bus up to Caloundra.

I booked our tickets on Quantas months beforee we left. I had no difficulties with it at all and I paid by credit card the AUD to USD was automatically calculated.

The service on Quantas was quite decent. Going up to Brisbane we were given lunch (for a hour flight), in the states most airlines do not offer lunch on any flight less than 5 hours or coast to coast. Of course the US airlines are always happy to sell you a meal which is grossly overpriced.

I liked the service on Quantas despite being late on both departures and arrivals.

The price we paid was a fair price. I have no hesitation in recommending this airline for travel to Australia, New Zealand and the other areas it flies to.

Mode: TO
Type: Airplane
Website: http://www.quantas.com

• Written Jun 12, 2005

More Transportation in Caloundra (1)

Comments

keida84

“Travels by armchair now and sometimes by train. Profile photo: VT trading card..”

Have you been to Caloundra?