"THE YANNEY HERITAGE PARK OBSERVATION TOWER" Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Favorite Tip by Rich62
Kearney General: 9 reviews and 22 photos
Favorite thing: Yanney Heritage Park is Kearney's newest green space development. In fact it is still being developed. In the park is an observation tower where you can see for miles around.
To get to Yanney Park from 2nd Avenue, go to 11th Street (in the south part of town) and then go west on 11th Street until you see the tower, which will be south of 11th street. Turn in there.
Enjoy the park!
More Reviews (130)
- See All An unusual but excellent coffee shop
- See All See a great Classic Car Collection
- See All TORNADO!
- See All Take in a movie
- See All THE CORVETTE SHOW
- See All Third World products
- See All VISIT THE AUDUBON CENTER at the ROWE...
- See All SUMMER CAMPS AT UNK
- See All LOCAL TALK RADIO
- SOUVENIERS, ANYONE?
- See All RIGHT BEHIND THE COUNTRY INN & SUITES
Been to Kearney?Share your travels with the world!