"From Rekyavik- Strokkur" Iceland Things to Do Tip by dharmabum222
Iceland Things to Do: 998 reviews and 2,342 photos
Strokkur spouts every 10 minutes and every so often spouts twice about 2 minutes apart. You can get frighteningly close to it at it's 100 degrees C and don't be surprised if you feel compelled to take cover or hit the deck the first time you see it blow!
More Things to Do in Iceland (15)
More Reviews (38)
- See All HYDROGEN~
- See All On the Road- Leaving built up area
- Must have packing items...
- Hiking, Trekking, Backpacking...
- The coolest outerwear around!
- See All have a coffee on the square...
dharmabum222's Related Pages
Have you been to Iceland?Share Your Travels