"Losing track of time in summer" Iceland Warnings Or Dangers Tip by dharmabum222
Iceland Warnings and Dangers: 131 reviews and 166 photos
Once you get over the novelty of 24 hour daylight, it is very easy to loose track of time at night. On more than one occasion, I looked at my watch in the middle of a chat to realize that is was 3 am...or we caught a glimpse of the clock on the road and realized that is was after midnight and we were still driving...it can be disorienting and can make for a tough next day on little sleep.
More Warnings and Dangers in Iceland (3)
More Reviews (50)
- See All HYDROGEN~
- See All On the Road- Leaving built up area
- See All From Rekyavik- Hop a flight to Heimaey
- Must have packing items...
- Hiking, Trekking, Backpacking...
- The coolest outerwear around!
dharmabum222's Related Pages
Have you been to Iceland?Share Your Travels