"Flugfelag airline to the Westman Islands" Iceland Transportation Tip by dharmabum222
Iceland Transportation: 163 reviews and 155 photos
We knew that we wanted to get to the Westman Island and weighed the options between the ferry from porsmork or a flight from Rekyavik. We decided on the 23 minute flight as we wanted to see the island in no more than one day and the ferry is 3 hours itself after getting to porsmork. The man at the desk at the Salvation Army hostel booked our flight for us on the Flugfelag airline website and we left Rekyavik domestic airport at 7:35 am and returned at 5:30 pm...perfect! The cost of the flight was $180 USD round trip, less than we spent on drinks each later that night!
More Reviews (48)
- See All On the Road- Leaving built up area
- See All From Rekyavik- Hop a flight to Heimaey
- Must have packing items...
- Hiking, Trekking, Backpacking...
- The coolest outerwear around!
- See All have a coffee on the square...
dharmabum222's Related Pages
Have you been to Iceland?Share Your Travels