"Rekyavik- Hallgrimskirkja from the inside" Iceland Things to Do Tip by dharmabum222
Iceland Things to Do: 998 reviews and 2,342 photos
This church is quite lovely inside in a stark and simple way. We were lucky to arrive as a man played the organ which resounded through the church hall in a deafening dissonant sound, once inside we noted that the entire back wall of the church is made up of ornate organ pipes.
More Things to Do in Iceland (15)
More Reviews (38)
- See All HYDROGEN~
- See All On the Road- Leaving built up area
- Must have packing items...
- Hiking, Trekking, Backpacking...
- The coolest outerwear around!
- See All have a coffee on the square...
dharmabum222's Related Pages
Have you been to Iceland?Share Your Travels