"Rekyavik- Hallgrimskirkja" Iceland Things to Do Tip by dharmabum222
Iceland Things to Do: 998 reviews and 2,342 photos
The first thing that you see hanging over the Rekyavik skyline as you approach the city is the large church Hallgrimskirkja. It is 75 m high, opened in 1974 and is well known to be quite phallic looking. It is starkly beautiful and gets lovelier from the inside.
Address: Top of Skolavordustigur
More Things to Do in Iceland (15)
More Reviews (38)
- See All HYDROGEN~
- See All On the Road- Leaving built up area
- Must have packing items...
- Hiking, Trekking, Backpacking...
- The coolest outerwear around!
- See All have a coffee on the square...
dharmabum222's Related Pages
Have you been to Iceland?Share Your Travels