"SANTA TEREZA FIVE" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Teresa Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro: 34 reviews and 37 photos
The Assunção School is now a place where the poor comminities of the favelas around Santa Tereza has free education and lots of activities, it also has a very old church. The building is a big catholic complex where some years ago it was a privita high school just for girls.
Now it is one of the safe shelter for those who do not want to follow a life of crime, lots of help are provided to the poor children, and for sure, they also need you!!!!
This picture was taken in one of the halls of the ancient school.
June 8th, 2005
Address: RUA ALMIRANTE ALEXANDRINO
Directions: In the way to the Christ via Laranjeiras or Cosme Velho
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels