"SANTA TEREZA FOUR" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Teresa Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro: 34 reviews and 37 photos
Portals built 200 or 300 years ago are very easy to find. The entrances of big mansion just like this one in front of a Largo called França...
Santa Tereza is for sure very romantic, and guess what?? You can find cool, confortable and very cheap accomodation there!
June 8th, 2005
Directions: In the way to the Christ via Laranjeiras or Cosme Velho
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels