"Watch for young drivers :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Valeggio sul Mincio Warnings and Dangers: 33 reviews and 33 photos
Whenever you drive a car in Italy watch for some drivers:
- young boys, well, especially in top class Ferrari;
- excuse, old ladies in glasses;
- American drivers who hired a car with manual transmission.
In Sigurta Gardens watch for all golf cart's drivers except the youngest one, on my picture. He drove very carefully although with kiddy passion. By the way, the youngest driver I ever met (caused an accident) was 11 years old boy - real fan of cars.
More Warnings and Dangers in Valeggio sul Mincio (28)
More Reviews (722)
- See All Brescia Airport
- See All Brescia Airport and Anne :-)
- See All Main course for the next visit
- See All Two windows
- See All At close distance!
- See All Flowers of Valeggio
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Valeggio sul Mincio?Share Your Travels