"Baine's Kloof ~ Tweede Tol" Cape Town Off The Beaten Path Tip by Jenniflower
Cape Town Off The Beaten Path: 155 reviews and 201 photos
Baine's Kloof in the mountains in the Cape has one of our favourite camping spots, Tweede Tol.
The river here is crystal clear, has spectacular colouring, has a natural jacuzzi, many little marine animals, plus there's a waterfall a short hike away.
My hubby enjoys his fly fishing here! Bliss :)
More Reviews (88)
- See All General info on Cape Town
- See All Cheap accommodation in Cape Town
- What to bring with?
- See All Mother of pizza :)
- See All Shark awareness whilst surfing or...
- See All Sculpture market on the roadside
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Have you been to Cape Town?Share Your Travels