"Travel Charme Hotel Sellin" Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen Restaurant Tip by german_eagle

Rügen Restaurants: 14 reviews and 22 photos

View of the dining hall
by german_eagle

When we walked by this hotel the first evening I noticed they had a buffet ... too appealing and we decided we had to check this out later!

We had our farewell dinner in this restaurant. The service was very attentive and friendly. Interior modern, very elegant. We had a table right by the large window overlooking the sea - just wonderful.

Favorite Dish: One of my friends chose the flunder with roasted potatoes (a bargain for 7.90 Euro). The rest opted for the big buffet - it was almost too much :-) but soooo tasty. They had Italian antipasti, all sorts of salad, fruits, vegetables, a variety of smoked fish, a salad of shrimps with mandarin oranges and aioli (was my favourite), but also meat (which I did not check out), ravioli filled with spinach, roasted potatoes, rice etc. - and amazing desserts! Tiramisu was excellent, a sort of (white)mousse (cannot exactly remember) with a blueberry sauce was just great.

all this for only 18 Euro ... We also had a surprisingly good house wine (Chardonnay) for a few Euro.

All in all it was a great experience - I would go back for dinner in a heartbeat.

Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Wilhelmstrasse, at the end right by the sea
Price: US$21-30