Tre Corone: "Italian 3 in 1" Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Restaurant Tip by matcrazy1
Valeggio sul Mincio Restaurants: 55 reviews and 54 photos
The Tre Corone (Three Crowns) was not a restaurant but rather typical for Italy three in one: a bar, a cafe and a fast food restaurant. On a bill the bar was called bar - birreria (beerhouse) Bar Orchidea. When we were coming back from Sigurta Gardens on Sunday afternoon, we met there a few other VT-ers and we stopped for a drink, some food and surely to enjoy great company of VT-animals.
Menu was available exclusively in Italian and not all kinds of "panini" listed on the menu were available. Our nice waitress could speak fluently only Italian. It's a beautiful language :-), look at the menu.
- Visconteo (pane parmigiano, crude, fontina) - 3.50
- Tre Corone (cotto, fontina, salsa rosa) - 3.20
- Gustoso (pancetta, scamorza) - 3.50
- Boscaiolo (speck, emmental, salsa funghi) - 3,50
- Delicato (cotto, fontina, pomodoro) - 2.80
- Teo (pomodoro, mozzarella, origano) - 2.80
- Affettati misti - 5.00
- Riso freddo o pasta fredda - 6.00
- Insalatone - 6.00
- Melone e prosciutto - 6.00
- Caprese: mozarella, pomodoro - 5.00
- Toast - 2.00
- Piadine - 2.60
- Tramezzini - 1.30
- Panini piccoli - 1.00.
Favorite Dish: With some help of Italian VT-friends, Urszula and I ordered Italian panini (sandwiches) with slices of cold meat (€ 3.50 each). They tasted good, even very good, although, generally, like every kind of fast food, it's not my favourite meal. Capuccino, I ordered, was first class.
Address: Piazza Carlo Alberto 26; 37067 Valeggio sul Mincio
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: At northeastern side of the main, triangular square of the town (Piazza Carlo Alberto), in closed to traffic area, north of the St. Peter's Church, south of the castle hill and the Sigurta Gardens.
Phone: +39 (45) 637-11-18
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Fast Food
More Restaurants in Valeggio sul Mincio (40)
More Reviews (710)
- See All Brescia Airport
- See All Brescia Airport and Anne :-)
- See All Two windows
- See All Don't they like French language?
- See All At close distance!
- See All Flowers of Valeggio
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Valeggio sul Mincio?Share Your Travels