Charms of This Small Town After Dark: "@ Nite in Luang Namtha" Top 5 Page for this destination Laos Nightlife Tip by bkoon
Laos Nightlife: 33 reviews and 23 photos
I was in Luang Namtha on two occasions. I shall just briefly share with you on what I did and what you could possibly do at night.
Despite the fact that like other small towns in Laos, there is not much vibrant nightlife other than, perhaps the capital city of Vientiane, I personally find myself enjoying the quietness and peacefulness of these places, especially at night.
In Luang Namtha, things you could do when the sun sets are:
- Herbal Massage (but not too late)
- Chill out at 1 of the restaurants as you put down your thoughts of the day in your travel journal
- Check out the fireflies which are everywhere
- People watch
- Watch TV at Panda Restaurant
- Visiting the provision stores to stock up your snack supplies
More Reviews (95)
- See All Vientiane - Omelette Anyone?
- See All Slowboats Versus Speedboats
- See All Luang Prabang - Sunset Point on Top of...
- Bring What You Need
- See All Vientiane to Thailand via the Friendship...
bkoon's Related Pages
Have you been to Laos?Share Your Travels