"Sevres Fountain -- Potters at Work *6e" Top 5 Page for this destination Walking Around Tip by shrimp56
Walking Around, Paris: 155 reviews and 439 photos
A gem in the St Germain de Pres garden that is easily missed is the Sevres Fountain. It is more a wall produced by the famous Sevres factory. If you look carefully at the first photo you will see these young potters at work. This is an old tradition, including a glimpse of the artist/craftsperson in the work itself.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (68)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Attractive and Well-run - *15
- See All Authentic Breton Galettes
- See All Art is Paris -- Paris is Art
- See All Musée Cernuschi: Asian Arts/City of...
- See All Jazz and Wine -- on Ile St. Louis *4e
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels